w2solution has acquired the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Certification.
JIS Q 27001:2014
Scope of Registration
1. Research, development, and sales of web package products
2. Work related to providing solutions using the company's original package products
3. Work related to e-business consultation and construction
4. Work related to contracting services of operation & maintenance and entrusted development
BSI Group Japan K.K.
Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC)
ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB)
IS 508303/ISO(JIS Q) 27001
1. Measures to protect personal information
- All employees, including executives, shall comply with the law on the protection of personal information.
- We stipulate provisions on the handling of personal information, and make every effort to ensure that all employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information and act in an appropriate manner.
- We appoint people to be in charge of protecting personal information, and strive to manage the personal information of customers in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Everyone in the company shall continuously make improvements and strive to adhere to the policies listed here.
2. Purpose of collecting personal information
We use customers' personal information, within the scope of legitimate business operations, to fulfill promises that we have proposed to customers regarding our products, technologies, and services; to provide after-sales support for products, technologies, and services we have offered to customers; and to cater to the work requests of customers.
Customers decide whether to provide personal information to us or not.
Please note that we may not be able to offer our services in an appropriate manner if personal information is not given to us.
3. Disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
Customers' personal information may only be disclosed or provided to third parties other than our company under the following conditions, in accordance with the clause stated in Article 4.
(1) It is necessary for our affiliates or business partners to provide individual services such as additional or after-sales services on behalf of our company or through collaborations with us.
(2) For the purpose of providing statistical information, collecting or analyzing each individual's personal information, and processing it into a format such that individuals cannot be identified or specified, and disclosing this statistical data.
(3) Legal disclosure is requested by law, the court, or other government agencies.
(4) Permission has been given by the customers in order to meet other specific purposes.
4. Confidentiality agreement with affiliated companies or business partners when disclosing or providing personal information
When outsourcing all or part of our work to external parties, we carefully select the contractor, ensuring that they have a management system whereby personal information can be protected in an appropriate manner. In addition, we sign a written pledge on handling personal information with the contractor, and manage the customer's personal information in a strict manner.
5. Requests by customers for suspension of use or deletion
In the event where customers wish to request our company to disclose or amend the content of their personal information, or where they would like us to stop using, disclosing, or providing their personal information, they may file an application via our information desk. After we confirm each customer's identity, we will process their request in an appropriate and prompt manner.
Shichijushichi Ginza Building 7F
4-14-11 Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo
Just 1 minute walk
from exit 5 of Ginza Station
on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line